Friday, April 15, 2011

TwoThousand 7910

I love do it yourself projects! I enjoy finding something I like and putting my own spin on it.

The three biggest years of my life so far have been 2007, 2009 and 2010.

In 2007 I graduated from SDSU and married my husband. I loved looking at wedding magazines for ideas! One of my favorite things we did for the wedding was a candy bar. We filled glass vases of various sizes and shapes with different kinds of white candy and labeled them with coordinated sayings. One of the vases was full of clear rock candy and we labeled it "Diamonds are Forever".

In 2009 we moved away from our family to Buckeye Arizona. Now I had a new house to decorate! We didn't want to splurge on all new furniture and our family was very sweet and gave us some pieces they no longer used. It was fun taking something and transforming it into something "new". Our biggest project was refinishing a dining set. After many hours of stripping, painting, and switching out fabric; we now have a dining set that fits with our style.

In 2010 I gave birth to our sweet baby girl. Soo many cute clothes and accessories! The thing Ive had the most fun with so far has been headbands and hair clips. My favorite being felt flower headbands!