Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fabric and Paper Wall Hanging

Make a quick and easy wall hanging!

Our kitchen is probably the most neglected space in the house, decor wise. I wanted to put something up fast so the walls weren't so bare!

I had a couple of canvass but wasn't sure what to do with them. I knew if I decided to paint them who knew when it would actually get done! Since I had just done the IKEA frames in fabric I thought Id do a fabric based project for the kitchen too.

I stretched fabric over the canvas and stapled it in the back. But I wanted to put something else on it instead of leaving it blank. So I downloaded this cute black frame from http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ and added my own words into the inside of it in photoshop.

Printed it out and attached it to the fabric covered canvas with blue brads. Super easy and quick way to add a little personality to the wall! (I must add that the second canvas is still blank...waiting patiently for a sprinkling of paint)


No comments:

Post a Comment