Wednesday, October 5, 2011

IKEA Frames

So I am in love with this UNG DRILL  frame from IKEA. I bought two but had not deciede what to do with them. So for a long time they were hanging on our wall with nothing inside but the oringinal paper insert.

Many people initially would think they were mirrors, which I would have loved, but could never find a mirror or figure out how to get a mirror to fit the frame.

I had seen pictures of these frames filled with fabric and had been wanting to add more color into the room so I thought I'd give this a shot. However I knew I wanted to do more with them than just fabric so I also glued pictures onto white cardstock and added these into the fames as well.

Then as a finishing touch I used dry erase markers to write little notes around the pictures to tell how old our little one was in the pictures. I have to admit this was my favorite part. Planning on doodling on a majority of my frames from now on :)



I have seen alot of cute photography using these frames as well. So I bought another one to spray paint and have some fun with later on!

Here are some things I love that others have done with their IKEA frames.

Use it for pictures:



b1


Pinned Image



Olivia the Pig party ideas

Hang it on the wall:







No comments:

Post a Comment